It has already been 5 days into Jan.. I was really flooded with work this week.. at times, I was so busy in the office tat I didn't even have the time to go toilet much less drink water.. can u imagine that?! On top of that, I still got a 4000 word assignment to complete by this wk. Thank God they extended the deadline to 1 wk later.. Hallelujah!! *shouting out loud*
Hmm.. this yr's really different.. Normally, I'll carefully plan for my resolutions for the upcoming year but this time round.. it seems as if 2008 just started arubtly.. I'm still in the process of planning..
Have been doing alot of thinking in bits & pieces (cos of my hectic schedule) about where I want to go & wat I want to accomplish in future.. Really seeking His direction in my life rite now.. Thank God that He has placed quite a few ppl in my life to help me out in this area here & there.. I do believe tat every yr's gonna be better than the previous one.. my cgl constantly reminds me tat he believes a breakthru is coming 4 me this yr.. really sounding as if he believes in me more than I do.. haha..
It's funny though.. sometimes I feel I've accomplished quite a fair bit, sometimes I feel tat I can accomplish so much more.. rite now.. I'm just feeling like a hot air balloon, rising but really abt to burst on the inside.. I hope to be filled up not with air this year.. I want to be filled up with His love, presence, guidance, fulfilment, joy, thankfulness and creativity this year in 2008.. my completion is in Him.. Ultimately, it's Him tat matters most to me in this lifetime of mine.. Thanks God 4 pulling me thru.. thru it all... Couldnt have made it past 2007 without Your help.. That's a sure thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment