Received quite a shockin bit of news yesterday.. met XM, Jas & Jiahui at Ceni to share abt it at our usual hang out place.. Hu Peh peh's.. haha.. attempted to preach to XM & Jas.. they were impressed.. surprisingly! they told me, "Cm'on! preach it girl!" haha... tat's precisely y we're best frens.. we see our flaws not as weaknesses but rather as 'work-in-progress'.. sang KTV with James.. He sent us home in his car tat was all covered with bird shit! Eeee... Yuck! He seriously should have parked elsewhere.. haha.. heard he was going to spend the rest of the nite washing his car.. oh man.. soo poor thing.. haha... reached home quite late yesterday.. went straight to bed after tot I was ok until I unexpectedly teared in the office today.. oh man.. haven't done tat in quite a while.. but dun worry guys.. I'm alright.. tink i shared with some of u wat happened.. guess I just got to embrace tat fact n move on..
Andrea told me.. I've already gone soo far.. wat is this to me.. I'll pull thru.. tough! but since when has it eva been easy? never.. lots of ppl goin thru almost the same thing.. either they break it or make it.. my cgl once preached.. once u get down on ur knee to cry out to Him.. Half the battle is already won.. He hears.. At times like these.. this is really wat I ought to do.. Down on bended knee.. crying out to the only person who'll understand me most..
Just recalled a song by Mariah Carey.. I used to sing it when I was down during my teenage years.. part of the song goes like this..
You're with me
Till that bitter end
What we had transcends
This experience
Too painful to
Talk about
So I hold it in
Till my heart can mend
To be brave enough to love again
A place in time
Still belongs to us
Stays preserved in my mind
In the memories there is solice
oh... Never too far away
I won't let time erase
One bit of yesterday
cos I have learnt that no.... body
can take your place
Though we can never be
I'll tink of u n me
Always remember..
You're never too far...
What eva it is.. God's in control.. He is & 4eva will be..
No comments:
Post a Comment