Sunday, September 2, 2007

Miss Thing has graduated!

Today's the graduation of one of my best fren, Jiahui.. Bought her a humongous stalk of sunflower.. Got to sit with Jas.. XM had to take care of her members.. so sad.. hope her cg stabilizes soon so she can spend more time with us on big impt occasions like these.. iya.. but I understand la.. anyway.. we cheered 4 alot of ppl like crazy.. Very happy 4 Jiahui.. SOT wasn't easy.. lots of challenges faced along the way.. We're best frens so wateva she goes thru.. I feel it too somehow.. Have been led to go SOT as well.. but lots of thoughts flooded my mind once again.. got to pray abt it first la.. Today's the first time I took so many photos.. almost blinded by the camera flash lights.. haha.. so many frens graduated.. wow.. some were very popular.. Jiahui actually had a "surround sound system" when she received her cert on stage.. I'm really very happy 4 her.. she was very happy too.. She had 1 whole big bag of flowers.. I could see the look on her face.. H-A-P-P-Y.. haha.. she had a breakthru in her cg as well.. her members actually bought 4 her a guitar.. Amazing.. how a group of youths can afford a guitar.. it must have been a big sacrifice on their part.. they even made a video 4 her.. man.. she's loved.. tat's all I can say.. See.. we can receive love in many ways.. not just in a man-woman relationship.. 4 me.. I'm really blessed with many wonderful frens.. 3 of whom I know will stick by me thru thick & thin.. & not forgetting a Father in Heaven who'll nv leave nor forsake me.. so for that.. I've got all the love I need.. saw LPC today.. gave me a very stone face.. was quite affected by it at first but after that I realised that I had more impt things to think abt.. so wasn't really bothered by it in the end.. wat will come to past WILL come to past.. I trust in Him & believe tat He will only make the best for me happen.. We hung out at Changi Airport after that.. we were sooo tired tat we used a luggage trolley to put our bags and stuff.. settled at Starbucks.. shared lots of stuff.. haven't been doin tat in a very long time.. tmr we're gonna celebrate Jiahui's bday.. hope I can finish my work fast to leave the office earlier to meet Jas & XM.. it's gonna be a great day tmr.. here's shining in my workplace in every possible way I can.. Cheers! U go girl...

No comments: