Monday, August 27, 2007

LPC!!!! Why!!!

This is frustrating me.. Those thoughts... hmm.. better get rid of them.. lifting it all up to God for now.. dare not pull closer.. dare not think even more.. Arrrgghh.. just hope it'll all go awy soon..okie.. here I am tokin in puzzles again.. sorry abt tat.. Anyway.. just got back from work.. meeting 1 of my best fren later.. need to lend her some $$ to clear her sch fees.. SOT.. tough.. but quite scary.. nv lend so much $$ to any1 in my life b4.. 3 figure amount... iya.. but I trust her la.. she'll pay me back.. will feel very happy for her on her graduation day.. gonna get her a prezzy.. but must find the time to go buy.. no time! see.. I'm always back so late from work.. fully packed on wkends.. think will meet Jas to go buy for her.. mayb the przzy's gonna be a bday gift too cos her bday's just 2 days awy fr her grad.. Oh ya! tat reminds me.. it's my bro's bday too! wha... so many ppl's bday!! $$$... nvm.. I'll reap wat I sow.. okie.. gonna ciaoz.. got tons of things to do..

No comments: