Just came back from late nite supper with my choir "gang". Belle joined us today.. she sat beside me.. haha.. did tok to her abit.. it's been a long time since I've had a tok with her.. told her my vow ended today.. she said I didn't look 23.. more like 27.. nvm.. it's good to be mature.. oh man.. do I look tat old? haha.. anyway.. it's not a very good thing to look too young as well.. so ya.. I'm alrite with tat comment.. have been getting tat alot anyway.. Belle's husband, Daniel came over to join us a while later.. they looked so loving.. the way they talked.. looked at each other.. I closely observed them.. I guess everyone was watching as well.. hiaz.. God.. Will I eva be this happy?
Belle, asked me a question that left me clueless.. Amanda.. What are you good at? I just looked at her and smiled faintly.. ya.. wat am I good at? Belle wanted to spot out hidden talent in the choir.. She sees lots of potential in us but some of us just have to spotted out.. I was totally stunned by her question.. I din know how to ans her.. A sense of doubt just overcame me.. throughout the whole journey home I kept very silent.. pondering about wat she said.. Adam & Wai Keong were chatting away but I seemed to be million miles apart from them.. I kept looking at the sky from the taxi window.. That's wat I do when I ponder.. look at the sky.. Kinda dumb but.. iya.. tat's just me la.. Thank God now at least some surety is evident.. not totally sure.. but at least some answers are here.. I'm good at expressing.. in words or writing.. I'm good at leading.. building hype in groups.. looking at things in the big picture and making others around me see it that way too.. getting straight to the point.. bringing joy to people around me.. That's about all I can tink of for now.. See.. told you I need lots of time to think thru stuff.. reasons like these.. keeps my mind busy most of the time.. Hiaz.. hopefully in time to come.. I can be good at what I wish to be good at.. my personal wishlist.. one that only God knows what's in it... just lack the time and finances.. hiaz.. hopefully.. one day..
No comments:
Post a Comment