Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Last min.com

Haha.. not too bad for last min.com studying.. managed to do the paper with ease today.. prayed alot b4 tat.. back to work tmr.. another day of "pia-ing".. at nite got choir prac.. managed to psycho my lecturer to extend the deadline of my biz law assignment and he did! I've got 3 more days to catch up.. better than nth la.. Just got back from class, Meida and Idy chio-ed to eat dao huey again at 10 plus.. but I was too stuffed and tired to go out.. I always feel very drained after a paper.. wat's worst! I have to attend a 3hr lecture which was abt Biz law.. soooo super dry... I was falling asleep.. anyway.. tmr I will be seeing them at choir prac.. need to polish up my "hallelujah" song & "Happy day".. can't wait till the whole choir performs it.. it's gonna be sooo spectacular.. heard from Jia Jia tat they're already sourcing for Christmas songs to remix.. Hmm.. this Christmas will definitely be diff.. it's already happening.. whooo... Got a surprise sms from my bro at camp.. called him to chat.. 1st time chatting with him.. eva since he went into ns, we've gotten closer.. he complained about his scalp itching cos of the shampoo he's using.. told him I would get for him a brand new set of toiletries from Ahava.. so after work on Fri I will have to rush down to Ahava b4 it closes.. I reckon tat when I go back to office tmr, my work will be super piled up.. can't stay back on Wed cos of choir prac.. can't stay back on Thurs cos of cg.. so the only day left to finish my work will be on Fri nite.. this will also eat into my hanging out time with my frens.. man! my time is just so tight.. okie.. gonna do my stuff b4 slping.. get ready 4 tmr.. another heavy day.. stretching me to be a woman of great capacity.. haha..

No comments: