Yup.. those are the words given to me by my beloved cgl.. a man of few words but his every word does go deep.. very grateful for so many dynamic leaders who r put in my life to guide me thru and counsel me.. whoeva u guys r.. thx ya'll.. love ya..
Managed to get home early aft svc today.. had a nap then hit my books.. assignment due on wed.. feelings of solitude started to set in cos most of the time I'm always out with my frens till late at nite.. then I started to reflect on part of wat Dr A.R Bernard said.. sometimes solitude may not be a bad thing..
Solitude = being apart from ppl to be with God
Solitude = making urself available to God
Solitude is not= to loneliness
For this, I cherish my solitude.. helps me think thru stuff too.. Joyce Meyer is coming this wkend.. yay.. she really reminds me of my ideal mum.. haha.. Pst Mike reminds me of my ideal dad.. Hmm.. still water runs deep..
On Sat, Idy chio-ed me, Ben and Jia Jia to watch the movie 'Secret'.. U guys should go watch it.. it's really good.. but some of u may find it a very emo show.. but 4 me.. I was abt to be moved to tears in the cinema but 4 some reason I "Ku Bu Chu Lai".. the show demonstrated the fact that not even distance can keep 2 ppl who deeply love each other from doing so.. Don't know abt u.. 4 me.. when I see true love setting in (eg. weddings) I just tear.. too touched.. not bcos I haven't found my true love yet but I just can't help but feel so happy 4 tat couple.. Well.. tat's me.. nah.. dun think it's emo.. just a girl's thing perhaps.. haha.. We went for dinner at Billy Bombers b4 the movie and as usual, our norm was to crap around.. I laughed my heart out.. haha.. After movies, we went for Selegie "dao hui" though it was just the 4 of us.. I really enjoyed the time we spent together.. okie.. back to my books.. bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment