Wow.. it's already Aug.. I'm already 1 week into my new job.. my colleague just told me yesterday that she really believes in me that I can master everything within 1 month (that's the whole dept's expectations laid down for me from the beginning.. kinda struggling with it though). Just hope I really can master everything within that time frame..
Gonna end work with Ahava today.. too much to cope with.. have been neglecting my cg fellowships and studies.. so it's a bitter sweet thing.. cos I love Ahava, just wanna do sth for Israel.. was very surprise at the pay cheque Faith gave me last Fri.. huge commision.. never expected I sold so much in just 3 weeks.. very happy.. can recoup my losses from my shopping sprees done during the 3 week break.. haha.. but then again, all blessings come from Him and Him alone.. Thanks God!
Had a talk with my manager from Ahava, Faith, on Friday night. Although it was short.. I got lots out of it.. Very determined now to prosper tremendously in my job and let God take over the desires of my heart, relying on Him earnestly and daily..
I'm ending my vow soon.. to be precise in 10 days time.. yesterday I prayed about this area in my life and just teared.. really have gone thru alot in this area.. lots of heartbreaks here and there.. but God is good all the time.. there's always a time and season for everything and I trust His timing for the things that happened and are about to happen to me..
Went KTV with my choir ICs today, Ben, Meida, Idy, Frankie, Justin and Wai Leong yesterday nite after FOP. Wai Leong was making a fool of himself and we all laughed.. had a short duet with Ben at the high pitch part and 2 duets with Justin.. Meida sounded very different on the mike (very nice, good singer).. Beloved Idy.. just doing her thing revolving cameras and filming Ben.. haha.. I love my ICs.. hope that 1 day, I can be of that same level..
Got 1 deferred paper on the 14th of Aug.. have been slacking in this area.. time to shine girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment