I'm super rushing my assignment now.. supppose to hand it in tomorrow. Biz Law.. but my Lecturer rocks.. for him I'll chiong.. it always helps to have a favourite lecturer for such a dry subject.. if there's still time I'll meet Jas up.. have been neglecting my close frens lately.. sorry guys.. just wanna let u know tat I still love ya'll man.. it6's just tat my new job has just been very taxing lately.. Joyce Meyer was great again today.. Normally when I sit on stage, my buttocks will feel super flat and extremely painful.. but today for some apparant reason it didn't even hurt at all and wat's more I was sitting up completely straight for that 1 whole hour or so! I LOVE JOYCE MEYER.. gonna be like her in future.. was in the cab today rushing back home to my beloved brother aft buying some toiletries for him at Ahava.. You should see Ahava now man.. the racks are super clean.. tat means the sales have been good! wow.. Mr Yeo is sooo blessed.. ok.. back to my cab story.. ya.. I was just flipping through one of Joyce Meyer's brochures and saw a picture of her and her husband.. one of the best looking couples around.. I bet they've really gone through thick and thin together knowing that her background was like "tat".. Dave must have had a very big to accept her 4 who she is.. He was even eva ready to make her happy each time she was way down and believe me, I tink in the past she must have felt way down everytime..
I'm gonna act out wat she preached today.. gonna make at least 1 person happy tmr.. it's sth good to do.. for starters.. I'll start with my speech.. for those of u who know me.. ya.. u know wat I mean.. haha..
ok.. I'm gonna tok in puzzles now.. saw a familiar face today.. we used to be in the same sec sch.. when our eyes met.. the feeling was so diff.. hoping something will work out? I dunno.. it just ended.. will it start again? deep thoughts.. deep feelings.. liked by many, but me? Is there still room? Will it work? Should I continue this? I have let one go already.. too early to comment.. too early to decide anything.. I'll just pray and see how.. for those of u who do not have the slightest clue wat I'm tokin abt.. u can ask me.. haha.. okie.. back to my assignment..
No comments:
Post a Comment