Just stumbled upon one of Jordin Sparks's song, This is My Now.. My oh my.. she has really grown whole lot after winning American Idol.. Wat's more.. She's only 17! Wow.. Below are the lyrics..
THIS IS MY NOW
Lyrics: Jordin Sparks
There was a time I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell
Hiding from myself
There was a time when I was so afraid
Thought I reached the end
But baby that was then
Coz I am made of more than my yesterdays
This is my now
And I am breathing in the moment
As I look aroundI can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me
Gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then
This is my now
I have the courage like never before
YeahI’ll settle for less
But I’m ready for more
Ready for more
This is my now
And I am breathing in the moment
As I look aroundI can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me
Gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then
This is my now
This is my now
And I am breathing in the moment
As I look aroundI can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me
Gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then
This is my now
Yes.. that was really then.. guess I got to really focus on the now factor.. Joyce Meyer was great today.. She's such a dynamic woman.. My "oh siang" I must be like her NOW.. have been feeling very stretched in my work.. breaking times.. but I still need to grapple with all that I have on hand.. I really feel very stretched.. but I believe that I will not be given something I cannot handle.. Somehow.. someway.. somewhat.. I will be able to do it.. I just hope that by then it will not be in vain.. Still pressing on to the upward call no matter wat.. This is my now..
No comments:
Post a Comment