Wow.. it's been ages since I blogged.. Been very super duper busy with work n other stuff.. Went out till quite late yesterday nite with my choir frens again.. Thank God I didn't have to work today.. Ben sent us all home.. very totful of him.. he said he really wants to bless alot but sometimes didn't really have the means to.. well to me.. it's the tot tat counts.. Anyway.. Went to bed at 5.30am and got up at 11am.. Abt 5 hrs of slp.. got up to call Xuemin.. this gal hasn't been answering my sms and calls.. anyway.. blame it on my stupid hp.. when I msg.. no1 can call in.. it just hangs there & I still need to wait until June 2008 to change my phone.. this explains y.. XM told me she did return my call but my phone was engaged.. we chatted for abt 35mins.. very fruitful chatting with my close fren at the start of the morning.. didn't really want to spend my wkends slpin away.. "by rite" I should be on my way to serve 4 choir now but I called Jia Jia and she said choir had enough ppl.. so here I am "by left" spending some time with Mandy.. haha.. I need to spend more time with myself.. got lots of things to think thru and grapple with.. my reports.. 1 due on the 5th of Sept.. hiaz.. Hmm.. this reminds me.. Jiahui will be graduating next Sunday from SOT.. Way to go gal.. U've made it.. I'm soo proud of u.. along with all the others.. I will be attending the SOT graduation.. gonna cheer other frens on as well.. got tons of frens graduating this yr.. think I got more frens in SOT for this badge than I did in the past badges of students.. when will my turn be? Hmmmm... I really don't know.. still struggling to stabalise my current work stituation.. maybe 2010? lots of ppl have been asking me to go.. again.. many tots come thru when I tink of it.. got to pray n think... think n pray.. tat's just me and how I got abt doing things.. of course got tok it out with close frens la.. counsel from close frens is always impt..
My mum's in a good mood today.. cooked up a storm.. I seldom get to eat my mum's cooking.. 4 today it's olive fried rice, scrambled eggs and orange sauce salmon.. super full now.. there goes my thoughts of fasting today.. not a good time to fast.. Just now I saw my parents tok.. rather peaceful today.. Bob studying.. Bonk on the comp.. Daddy slpin on the arm chair.. Mummy cookin up a storm in the kitchen.. an ideal family-at-home senario.. but too bad.. I don't get to see this often.. cos on wkends I'm always out.. Mandy's alone time always come in handy to catch up on stuff.. reading.. praying.. chatting with frens or whoeva.. dinner with Grandpa.. doin reports.. revising work.. so here I am now.. catching up..
No comments:
Post a Comment