I'm really feeling it now.. it's all coming back to me.. didn't tink I would be faced with that kind of situation but I'm just glad it wasn't the worse.. managed to survive from it.. hiaz.. tat ordeal of it all.. i know it's gonna happen again.. each time it happens.. I get soo upset.. not for a day but days.. when in the world is all this gonna be over! Man! It just gets better and better doesn't it.. this life of mine is just sooo close to being scripted into a movie.. Well done Mandy..
I'm soo tired.. have tried everything.. name it.. I've done it.. sorry guys.. i guess a whole lot of things are just getting to me.. I need to chill...
Sometimes I just wanna charge.. but sth tells me.. pull back.. sometimes I just wanna give up.. but sth tells me.. press on.. sometimes I wanna just get away.. but sth tells me.. stay.. that voice.. in me.. so calm.. so warm.. so loving..
Hiaz.. I'm signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment