Friday, August 10, 2007

The strength of my heart..

This wk has somehow been a roller coaster ride for me.. but I'm glad things have simmered down.. back on track now thanks to good support around me.. a bunch of my frens wanted to go clubbin on national day's eve but I turned them down.. felt I wasn't in the rite frame of mind to go.. brought my work back to do after choir prac.. can u imagine tat? For some apparant reason in the middle of the nite, I felt compelled to join them for late movie.. needed to take my mind of some things tat were stressing me up.. there're many forms of resting.. not just slping alone.. oh ya.. news flash.. I brought my work along as well.. we watched Rush Hour 3.. needed tat good laugh.. but no matter how bombastic my laughter was.. Ben Teo was slping sooo soundly beside me.. haha.. tat by itself is already very hilarious.. Spent half of national day at home aft cg spending time with my bro (whom I see only once a week cos of his NS) before heading to a bbq at Ben's house with my choir frens.. Ben has 3 dogs.. 1 old, 1 bouncy and 1 long.. haha.. wat a way to describe them.. was not able to get too close to them cos of my asthma (their fur gets to me) but did stroke them.. cute bunch of dogs.. Most of my choir frens did alot of videoing and capturing of the nite's events.. we did alot of crappy stuff.. of course, one of the "top hits" were my laughter.. oh man.. I'm gonna b put on U-tube again.. It's good to hang out with your frens.. gets ur mind of some stuff.. but at the end of the day I ask myself.. am I really happy? somehow.. there always seem to be something missing.. but I can't get hold of what exactly it is.. I've been praying about this.. Hope I get the answer soon.. My phone in my office is ringing non-stop each day now.. I'm getting from busy to busier and busier.. knocking off at 8+pm everyday.. so many things I desire to have.. so many things I desire to do.. so many things I just desire.. to be a woman of great capacity.. but looking around me.. everything sems so blur.. I can only rely on HIM now.. He's my strength of my heart and in Him alone I put my trust.. Things will get better.. I know it..

No comments: