Saturday, November 24, 2007

My 23rd Birthday!!

Yeh... I know.. Kinda late coz today's already the 24th of Nov.. I've got 1 more celebration tmr but just couldn't wait to upload some photos.. will upload more the nexttime I use the comp (which is very seldom)..
Had lots of unexpected surprises and msgs on my bday (especially 1 very appalling one).. but wat can I say... nth's expected when it comes to my life.. God nv fails to surprise me in His own very special way.. so I'll nv know wat'll happen next.. I just flow..
Oh ya! Lanny msged me from Austalia! Wow... must be very expensive.. knowing how broke he is... Thx Lanny! love u bro.. Kind of digged out an old photo of us.. Hope u like it.. :p
Had a chance to dye my hair red b4 my bday.. On wed, I celebrated my bday with my colleagues, choir frens & best frens (too bad I didn't have any photos of tat).. a 3-in-one day bday celebration.. Thurs (cg celebrated a belated one; coz of choir audition last Sun).. Fri, I went out with my close frens at work.. Had a blast of Magarritta! Whoo... tat's my fav alchoholic beverage.. today I decided to let it be family day.. Tmr will be with my TP frens (whom I've known for 4 yrs plus).. busy wk..
I must be really enjoying it...
When I look back at how much I've been blessed with such wonderful frens.. my heart's really filled with extreme gratitude.. Be it small or big surprises.. I'm happy & contented.. I'll upload more photos soon.. my photos are all over the place in everyone's camera coz I forgot to bring mine! Arrgghhh!! so.. ya.. need to wait for them to come in..

No comments: