Sunday, November 18, 2007

My shopping spree b4 BF..

okie.. It really has been ages since I updated my blog.. Let me do a rough run thru of wat I've been up to these few weeks.. This wk was choir audition.. was very busy running around.. teaching the potential choir members how to P & W.. encouraged them.. arranged them.. initially it was chaos.. but we as a team managed to get everyone auditioned... hopefully after this audition, there'll be more committed, exuberant, hyped-up and spiritual choir members emerging.. Had a great chance to catch up with cheryl.. eva since she had a member (who's also my ex cg member) transfered to my cg.. we've had more to tok abt.. it's not tat we've nv had alot of things to tok about but at least our conversations last longer now la.. haha.. End of Oct was my exams.. got a chance to study with Gab... 2 papers.. not too bad.. passable.. most prob results will be out this week.. took 3 days leave for my papers came back n was soooo packed with work... Jas went for a hol to Paris.. Sooooo good rite!!! she'll be back this wed.. just in time for my bday... told her to just come back safe n sound.. no need to buy anything.. some souveniers would b good though.. My Summer sem started last monday.. did hv a hard time getting my books coz I changed module last min.. anyway.. there's my textbook left and online lec notes.. hope to get them tmr at class... Last Sun... I did a double check on my pledge with my cgl.. was a bit blown awy at first but then I realised tat if I had the faith to write down tat figure in the first place.. I'll definitely hv the faith to fulfill it.. Just b4 Jas left for Paris.. JH, me & her went for a shopping spree.. I spent 300 bucks n over.. hope tat during the BF I'll still be able to shop like tat.. soooo many clothes I've yet to buy... it's always like tat... when I dun shop.. I ddun.. but when I finally ge down to it.. I can stay in just 1 shop for 2 hrs... Serious... today during choir briefing.. Ru told us to rejoice even though our pockets were empty.. challenging... but do-able I believe.. Just gotta trust God in my finances... I thank God tat at my age.. I've already accomplish quite a fair bit with regards to my career path.. There's more challenges ahead.. ministry.. cg... family.. personal growth.. but Pst Ulf taught us last Sun to face problems head on.. Tribulation --> Perserverance --> Character ---> Hope It is true.. Many times.. during difficult times.. we snap.. we compromise on our character and tarnish all hope tat was initially very evident.. thru this we just got to decide whether we want to be bitter or better? We ought not to victimise ourselves and disqualify ourselves in this race set aside for us to participate in... I do snap at times during times of pressure and stress.. guess this is one weakness of mine I have to get hold and get rid of.. Its good to hv leaders and close frens around me who never fail to correct and help me in this area.. They've nv given up on me and just thinking of this alone can move me to tears already.. Through these past 2 years after my life went way down at one stage, abt 2 years back.. I have fought hard to make myself better.. strengthening my strengths and weakening my weaknesses.. Just like all of us.. I'm still a work-in-progress.. We live in an imperfect world.. with imperfect ppl.. imperfect ppl like me.. so have a close family of frens around me really helps.. if it works 4 me.. it'll work 4 u too.. To all my frens who've always been there.. I love you guys...

No comments: