Sunday, October 28, 2007

The pimples are popping out!!!

Today when Pst Kong preached on how it was like to have a fully acne-covered face.. I felt like telling him," Pst.. I seriously can understand how u felt then.." My zits are popping out like crazy.. must be the stress and insufficient sleep.. I've done all I could.. amend my diet.. drink herbal tea.. lots of water... go for facials.. eat lots pf fruits.. soya bean... still hiaz.. nothing seems to work.. good thing my make-up does wonders.. Exams tmr and Wed.. haven't really prepared much.. but nvm.. just go 4 it.. I always pull thru.. so I believe I will pull thru this time round too.. Think I've the nicest mum in the whole entire planet.. she reads my notes to me aloud when I'm taking a rest so I can listen to it while resting and absorb the info better at the same time as well.. cool rite.. with mums like these... eehhh... lost for thought.. dunno how to complete this sentence.. haha.. ok la.. think I better get back to studying..

No comments: