Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sour Milk

I got back from cgm... drank the most disgusting thing I had in my fridge... Sour milk! Yuck... it was sour.. lumpy.. totally gross! I spat the whole thing out into the sink... think I drank a gulp of it b4 tat.. oh man! GROSS!!!! nexttime I better check the carton b4 drinking.. hopefully my stomach won't get queasy tmr.. Something happened during cgm today during fellowship time.. my cg's kids were running around making alot of noise.. so I shouted.."Kids! Stop running!" My cg members were like.."Wooooaaahhh" When they were finished.. all the kids looked at me & burst out laughing... They laughed 4 very long... oh man... now I know.. I can nv be a mother... no matter how fierce I scold the kids.. they will still think I'm joking with them.. although I look fierce... Hiaz.. Me & Rushy will be visiting Lanny in Brisbane some time next Apr or May.. We're already planning to save up.. Poor Lanny.. all there alone by himself.. havin a hard time coping there.. my heart really goes all out to him.. Don't worry Lanny.. We're coming!! Recently I feel like the transitions I have gone thru eva since 2005 are starting to take a toil on me as well.. Every single day is a battle.. Was speaking to XM on Mon and JH on Wed.. Glad I still have frens who really care... Was just reading Joyce Meyer's life story.. Wow.. she's really a very very strong woman.. Any1 like me would hv just commited suicide already but she pressed on each n every step of the way.. Till the very end.. till now.. she is still prospering.. God is truly good all the time.. Women like her really inspire me but it is 1 thing to be inspired & another to work out the inspiration.. For this.. I still hv a long long way to go.. but I believe I'll make it.. Thru it all.. "You are my Freedom Jesus You're the reason" "Heal my heart n make it clean Open up my eyes to the things unseen Show me how to love like U hv loved me." Love You lots God...

No comments: