Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lost in space...

Yeh yeh... I know.. haven't really been updating in a while.. exams r coming!! Arghhh!!! got lots to study... Gab & Jas promised to study with me but till now... hiaz... guess they're too busy as well... being busy's a good thing at times rite? Me n JH were just having dinner last Fri.. she suddenly exclaimed,"Gal! time really flies leh.. it's already the end of the year!!!" ya.. she's rite.. time doesn't fly past.. it zooms past.. My tutor was super patient with me in lectures today.. got lost a no of times but now I've caught up.. just need to revise more I guess.. Got news tat my bro got into commando.. my other bro's leaving for Taiwan tonite for training.. still got a few more hrs left with him then I wont be seeing him for a month.. A whole month!Man!! then why am I still bloggin? oh well... just seems like yesterday I came home from sch to find my bros at home.. now when I come back from work.. they're all out.. NS... guess it really trains them to be more independant.. I've become very homely nowadays.. is it a good sign? Guess it's all the exams n assignments la.. Was taking to Gab today.. we have concluded that for now we'll be leading a "nerd lifestlye" after that.. we'll come out of it... so this is just temporary.. haha... okie... I've got a dept dinner tmr.. got to get ready.. tink my boss will shoot lots of quests to me.. gonnna get my "weapons" ready.. haha...

No comments: