Happiness.. A simple, yet profound word.. wat is happiness to you? To some ppl it means getting married o the man of their dreams, having kids and a whole lot of love ones by their side.. To me.. happiness is living life to the best of my ability.. being loved and creating joy 4 those around me.. does my definition differ from yours? I bet it will.. most of us have very different versions of explainations to just one word..
I guess for one of my ex-colleague & fren, michelle, happiness is a choice.. got a very special invitation from her to be one of her "jie mei" for her wedding next yr.. feel very honoured.. we were there 4 each other last yr.. relationship stuff as well.. she says she really looks up to me.. but I look up to her! Marrying a guy who cheated on u really takes great courage.. if it was me.. I can nv do such a thing.. till now I'm still suffering after-effects of tat.. some tell me to get proper closure (madness! it's been 1 yr plus).. some say u'll be fine.. just look 4ward.. butI know I'm getting better.. I will get better.. a brighter future lies ahead.. Nevertheless.. I'm very happy 4 my fren.. she's 7 yrs old than me.. high time she tied the knot..
Was suppose to go out with my cg members, meet jas & XM & catch up with DC after choir prac today.. but when I got home after choir prac I just didn't feel like going out anymore.. Wat's wrong with me?! I used to be known 4 my "chiongster" lifestyle.. now I have evolved to become a homely girl.. hmm.. drastic change.. but all I know is.. I need to shop badly.. I'm serious.. everytime i open my wardrobe expecially on Sundays, I get depressed.. NO CLOTHES!! I hate wearing the same thing more than 5 times.. ya I know.. some of u might be thinking.. WAT?!well... I guess tat's just me.. haha..
My cgl's goin on a hols with his wife... when he was packing i chatted with him on msn.. almost gave him a mini "heart attack" when I told him some tots tat suddenly came to my mind.. tink nexttime i better sort out my tots before letting him know.. if not i'm always capable of saying out anything tat comes to my mind n tat's bad.. anyway.. he told me some meaningful things like he sees a potential in me and I'm a blessing to him.. wha.. I'm really very touched now... wat an awesome leader I have.. always challenging me to reach greater heights.. I don't tink he will be someone who'll eva give up on me.. Thanks ZF.. fr the bottom of my heart.. U're the best..
No comments:
Post a Comment