Lots of things to update on... My new sem has started but my classes timing really suck big time... Thurs & Fri nites.. Now I've gotto go 4 make-up cg 4 abt 4 mths.. this is sickening.. I miss my own cg already... Thank God it didnt touch Wed nites if not I can really say bye to choir prac for 4 whole months.. My work's really draining me.. but I make sure i come home to recharge everyday.. makes me feel so old.. I seriously wonder how my peers can go out everyday after work and come home at 11+, 12+, then still go to work the next day like a half zombie and still work in tat state.. I seriously wonder...
Just a while ago, I was walking towards the lift at my house downstairs with my mum & bro.. I heard some1 ring the lift alarm bell many times.. when I reached the lift, 1 of the lift was half jammed.. I could see from the glass pannel of the lift door that some1 was stuck midway from the 1st floor.. the most "amazing" thing was tat many ppl were actually looking at the lift and not doing anything.. they were not even budging! Gosh! I was tinking to myself, why wasn't any1 calling the lift company or helping at all? They were totally NOT doing anything.. Geez! Is seeing some1 stuck in the lift so spectacular?! Got so fed up, grabbed my hp, dialled the helpline and told some1 to get here quick to rescue tat person.. hiaz... ppl nowadays.. they can just get soooo caught up with themselves.. selfish world out there.. so all the more we cannot behave like that.. when u see some1 in need of help.. 4 goodness sake! just help... okie.. better stop.. I sound like a grandma now.. big time!
Collecting attendance fr the members was tougher than usual today. Did frustrate me a little but I felt the HS checking mefrom within.. He showed me how to put myself in my member's shoes, understand how they felt. It is not always about getting things done (which is how I work most of the time), but it is the reason behind why we do wat we're doing rite now.. Revelation.. big time.. so I stopped ringing them continuously and just dropped them a nice msg.. they replied! haha.. totally different Amanda Shen rite now.. showing more llloooovvveee kinda girl...
Recently, I just feel tat something within me has just changed, "chionging" less, more homely, going frequently for classes, spending more time with my family, reading more(nerd..), shopping less (not sure if this's a gd thing), more piped down... ehhh... will inform u guys of more changes.. hahaha..
Met Jenny yest with WT.. Man! I really missed her... it was a good fellowship though.. got to do lots of catching up like wat I'm doing now... catching up on blogging..
Spent my Sun at Jas's house with the GLBs, JH, XM... we really had a good chat.. I sponsored sparkling juice fr NTUC.. cheap but good stuff.. We had a nice steamboat meal in our "lockcok" outfits, din bother dressing up as our usual self.. why? bcos it was only Jas's house.. haha... big shirt with shorts and specs (that make our eyes look so small), no make up, oily pimply faces.. whahaha.. so 4 tat, we din take any pics.. wat a pity.. even if we did, I wouldnt dare post it online.. whahaha...
We're meeting again this fri to catch a show after my class. This time, my camera will be ready..
No comments:
Post a Comment