There's a switch in my time table.. Thurs nite classes now fall on Tues.. My cgl said God answed his prayers.. the whole cg laughed when they heard this..
Helped out in choir audition on Tues. Did the normal routine of preparing the groups for the actual audition. In the last group of gals, I manage to minister a little to them.. did tell them abit about commitment, passion for singing, vision and dreams.. so much for "I-cant-preach" rite?! Well, self-declaration, I wasn't preaching.. serious.. just chatting.. whahaha... but it was a good time of sharing with the potential choir members. ;P
I've been "swimming" in my career for some time now.. Maybe I ought to consider a switch of line.. still praying abt it.. Today, I spoke to 1 of my colleague abt holiday locations.. Me n the GLBs plan to go BK this yr.. Man do I need a holiday rite now? I need time to tink.. sort out my thoughts.. I badly wan to find a place, facing the beach, enjoying the breeze, peaceful, calm... somewhere I can use to really relax... hiaz.. it's just one of those seasons where you do not know wat's beyond the horizon.. wat lies ahead.. only God knows.. Still clinging on... still finding some sense n purpose to it all.. wat lies ahead.. it'll all surface one day.. patience girl.. patience.. trust.. hope.. joy.. keep pressing on..
No comments:
Post a Comment