Monday, July 21, 2008

My Carefree Days in July 2008

This is a month I will never ever forget cos I tink wat I've attained now comes only once in a lifetime... Being paid to sit at home to shake legs.. how good can this get huh? well technically at least.. cos I'm not actually at home 24-7... I would have seriously died of boredom... but WOW.... this is sooo cooolll... nv tot it'll as cool as this.. do wat I wanna do 4 a whole month! I've had 4 massages.. went to Batam & Tioman.. Shopped like twice every week... I'm really happy.. feels so good to boast abt wat God has done 4 me once again... I'm actually listening to a series of cds by Joyce Meyer rite now.. Thanks Kelly darling 4 lending them to me.. My rest is ending & I'm gonna end it well.. gonna make some plans in my life rite now... anyway.. change is good..

No comments: