Monday, June 9, 2008

Bonkity Bonk...

Yeah.. tat's wat I call my bro at times... today.. I decided to blog abt my bro... just 1 of them (cos I've got 2 bros).. ppl call him Shen Wei Cong... he doesn't like to be called by his English name cos they made fun of his English name from a very young age of 6(I shall not reveal wat it is also).. hiaz... he's gonna ORD in Jan... but being a sergent.. he's still very much cramped with course schedules... only can come out on Sats & Suns... just now he told me,"Jie.. go & study la.." but I chose to watch him pack him camp stuff & fall asleep on his bed... to me... I'm merely cherishing the moments with him... these few weeks.. I've been doin lots of shopping with him.... I did spend money... but not on myself... but on him! Man! I trained up a shopaholic...! Just last last week, he bought a pair of spectacles... last week he bought a Topman Jeans (Thank God 4 the 20% discount voucher Sky gave me)... Today, when it was my turn to choose sth to buy... I couldn't find anything... hiaz... wat's up man? not my day 4 shopping I guess... My bro's very quiet... he only talks to ppl he knows very well in his own stern way... but he looks cool & has a very soft heart... his dressing is sooooo my style & he has a potential man-hunt figure... u guys shld see him do pull-ups.. hahaha... my relationship with him used to be very bad & I mean real bad... 4 details do ask me in private.. if can share I'll share with u... haha.. but aft early 2007, things started to get better progressively... at least now we're talking & laughing (he seldom laughs) together... going shopping together (ppl always mistake him 4 my BF... hmm.... hope this doesn't bring down my market value)... we're good.. but this is apart from his ad-hoc 'PMS'.. like me.. he always puts on a brave front but deep down only God knows wat's happening... today he told me..."Jie, enough of buying for me la... You've bought enough S*** for me already".. it's just his way of saying thank you to me.. I just replied,"Well.. at least I bought you some useful S***.." When we got home... he bought for me my fav bubble tea drink... I guess strong relationships are fostered to spending qaulity time with one another.. whoeva it may be.. to get to know the person & vice versa.. this needs prioritization as well... Spending quality time is 1 of my love languages.. Something I will look 4ward to in my future relationship with my BF or husband...

No comments: