Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Exams.... ARRRGH.......

I seriously hate this E word... hated it from the beginning... but just gotto go thru it man.... thx guys 4 the encouragment to keep me going.. although I'm not really on the move now but I'm starting to... it was better than all my previous semesters......... just had my wisdom tooth plucked out...... too gross to post it online but the bottomline is... it was sawed into 2... plus I had 3 jabs & 6 days of MC... so work tat out peeps... some serious surgery huh..... now the left side of my jaw is super swollen but funny thing... I can eat!! I actually had rice & noodles yesterday.... & I could talk yesterday.... tat means i only suffered for 1 day instead of 6 days... haha... okie... the only thing I cannot do till now is my signature move... LAUGH!hahahahaha.. ya... I can only 'laugh' online.... whahahahahahaaha..... okie... I shall stop now... (Still gigling... oops...)... man I miss laughing.... I kinda stumbled onto this song... by my favourite singer - Mariah Carey... hope u guys will enjoy it like I do... it's a very touching song... sad song though... planning to sing this song someday to someone..... cos it's really a very nice song.... Mariah Carey- Bye Bye

No comments: