Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I miss A.....

No... it's not a guy's name.... Managed to chat online with 1 of my ex-helper... a little shocked that she came to chat with me at 1st on msn but later... Sadness just filled me.. she's no longer in church....... I remembered.. that she was always encouraging me.. pulling me up during my most difficult period of my life... we sang parts together.. laughted together... she saw me through tat few hours I was crying my heart out on 1 of the worse wks of my life... telling me.. "it's okie".. praying with me... staying there by my side.. just being there when no one was... I remember that I even envied her once.. I wanted to be very much like her then... but now... here I am, where she was then.. but she's no longer around... no longer beside me on stage... no longer teaching me parts... no longer the girl I used to know... Is this part & parcel of rising up? Somehow, I keep telling myself.. no matter wat happens.. I CANNOT BACKSLIDE.. 2006 was a very down period for me.. I've crossed tat barrier... but I know we live in this world of great tribulation.. I hope somehow.. I'll be able to overcome whateva that comes before me.... I dont want to slip away.. it's a scary thought... to slip away...

No comments: