Just some quick updates b4 I go catch the long-awaited series of Season Break 3.. Whoo... I like tat guy... handsome.. but sad case... very gay...
Anyway, lots have been goin on lately.. choir audition is like tmr! & guess wat.. I cant go cos of my lessons.. Biz stats... Argghhh... I've been slackin quite alot on my studies.. already lost 20% of my marks to missed online assignments.. suddenly I've got no more momentum to re-take this module.. God... Helppp!!
I was just talking to Idy on the phone a few wks ago, telling her how much I've missed out on not attending prac.. I hear there were a few sessions tat Belle actually laid hands on us.. See! everything is bcos of my studies.. every single thing tat I'm missing out on in church, is bcos of my studies!!! Aaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!! This phrase conforts me though, "There's a time & season for everything".. Maybe it's just not my season now... So all those tots & hopes tat have crossed my mind, I somehow have to either work towards them slowly, or shelf them until 2010.. or worse.. 2011... :<
Well.. on my career wise, it's somehow on the brighter side.. Big opportunites coming my way.. and this happened after I cleared my BF.. surely wateva u sow, u'll reap bountifully... yay...
1 of my choir member, Meliana actually went back to Jarkata today at 12pm... She left 4 good.. wont b coming back to S'pore.. but good thing I took down her email, facebook & msn.. I'm gonna missed you.. b4 she left, she actually told me how glad she was to be under me even for that short period of time & how she was gonna miss my chirpy self.. wat an encouraging sms.. hiaz... I'm really gonna miss her.. lots.. Then comes Emily, who says she's gonna quit choir to join children's church.. The good Jammie due to great PO, is on a super long break. Only God knows when she'll be back.. Tat's like 3 members taken awy from me... Hiaz... Everytime there's a re-grouping or if members are taken out of my care, I'll just feel like sth is missing, it's not a good feeling (just indescribable), but sometimes I just gotto accept that fact tat ppl carry on with their lives.. Pst once said, if you dont move with change, change will move you.. Well.. parting is just such sweet sorrow... All I can do is just pray 4 my group..
I've been going to KTV like 3 times this mth.. too many ppl jio la.. then summore I'm those super on kind.. haha.. good lor.. can try to test my high range and gain control of my voice.. my colleagues all tell me tat I can sing... but to me, I still have a long way more to go.. still an unfinished good..
2 assignments due mid next wk, I havent got started.. I better just force myself to do it then.. I seriously promise myself.. when I get this certificate of mine.. I'm nv eva gonna study again... I'm SUPER DUPER SIANZZZ of studying!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment