Hmm... Sunday night.. 1 of the days I don't really look 4ward to.. but it is a time of rest & recuperating from a whole hectic wk.. sometimes things that happen during the wk can really drain u... tat's where goin to church comes in.. a place to get re-charged before you're thrown into the 'world' again to make a diff.. Felt really fresh aft avc & PM today... the only regret was not answering the altar call Pst gave to get tat fresh touch... tink I needed tat.. well... there's always a nexttime perhaps...
I'm actually suppose to be studying now... but just felt like blogging.. oops.. sorry(to those who have always, constantly nagged at me to study)...
Well, no choice.. need to express some thoughts..
Eva wanted to discover why certain things happen and why certain things do not? Well, I do.. but today, a few ppl knocked some 'sense' into me.. making me realise the importance with just trusting God & the plans He has for me.. "Do not be anxious for nothing... 4 in due season, wat you sow, you shall definitely reap".. This was one of the verses that came to me today...
Think I have finally gotten over why some things r allowed to happen to me & why some things doesn't.. this period was though to embrace... but surely God works in ways we cannot see... Maybe now is not the rite time 4 the things tat I'm hoping for rite now... time to focus more on wat He wants me to & not wat I want to.. My studies, ministry, cg, reaching out.. lots of stuff to keep me bz for quite some time huh... 2 more yrs... just 2 more years.. I'm waiting for the day to come where I can finally focus totally on the things I've been wanting to focus on for such a long long time... Patience gal.. there's a time & season for everything..
Followed xia to take her 'rejection' letter today at choir.. disappointment just filled her... it's ok girl.. just train up ur vocals more or do other stuff... u're not a very bad singer.. next audition, we'll go together... we'll rehearse together k...
Time is ticking away.. time for me to tender my resignation soon... Looking back at these 1 yr I've been with my company.. I can bravely say tat I have grown in many aspects... My boss told me b4.. "I have nv seen some1 which such a high tolerance level like u.. & I like u 4 this..." Well, from some1 tat has been so detested in the dept... I am now some1 very much wanted by ppl of the marketplace... Having battled very very hard in the area of my career 4 the past 3 years... so much so tat even sometimes no matter how much I try.. I nv seem to find tat breakthru.. the breakthru has finally arrived... moving on to greener pastures.. Thanks God.... Surely U make all things new...
Actually got lots of pics to upload.. some of them quite backdated... hiaz.. nvm... we shall see when I can find the time to do so la uh....
No comments:
Post a Comment