Friday, May 23, 2008

Freaky, Creepy Past

Eva felt like sometimes u just feel like burrying ur past & start over? But somehow, ur past nv leaves you alone.. it's 4eva creeping up into your life like some stupid mystery crawler.. or giving u a surprise unexpected request tat'll leave you so appalled, you wont even hv words to describe how you feel at tat very moment.. funny how things go & turn out, tat when u look back to ur past & compare it to ur present, u're thankful to hv gone thru all tat.. I remember the times when I had to deal alot with my past, alone, with the help of frens & my Father in Heaven.. it wasn't easy... in the end, I did pull thru.. not 100% but at least enough to keep me happy 4 a reasonable amount of time.. I love being happy, I wanna be happy! I wanna make ppl happy.. I want ppl to laugh with me, share my joy, my jokes, laughter.. being sad tears down ur world as well as others.. likewise when u're angry... so wat drives me is to take things easy, cherish every single moment of ur life & tat which u share with others as well... I cherish every single moment spent with my family, frens, cg, ministry, colleagues (only the good ones), childhood frens... although many have diff lives to live but ultimately, everyone gets to share a few moments of it with each other.. Just like how I spend time with my Father in Heaven.. those r the moments tat can really move me to tears.. the feeling of genuine love, gratitude, self-worth, blessings, a sense of belonging.. just 1 big Daddy I would love to run to 4 a big bear hug... Today my past crept up on me again.. very unexpectedly.. Well, here's counting on You God... Whom have I in Heaven but U There is nth on Earth I desire besides U My heart & my flesh Many times they fail But there is 1 truth tat always will prevail God is the strength of my heart (2x) God is the strength of my heart & my portion 4eva Forever.........

No comments: