Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nice break... more to come...

The weekend was a blast.. with only 1 major regret.. missed svc... Being back from the long wkend.. I struggled abit to wake up for work today... to me, I feel like I'm serving my notice period already.. still contemplating hard whether I should give a 1 mth or 24 hr notice to my boss.. I'd better tink fast... time is ticking by.. not an easy decision to make though.. A surprise call from ZF yest... a great leader who really believes in his sheep.. I know tat I can always count on him to steer me to the right path... My studies, somehow taking a toll on every single dream tat I have for now.. it's so frustrating.. somehow it feels like my life's just hanging there.. but Idy told me... wat's got to be done.. has to be done.. so here am I.. doing it... -_- Something in me's just feeling odd, burdened abt some stuff, some uncomprehensible burden.. tink I just gotto pray abt it.. I've been very quiet lately.. apart from my booming & hearty laughter (which'll always b super sonically loud) tat sounds of every now & then.. I've serious been doing alot of thinking.. talking to God.. reading my books.. well, since the exams r drawing near.. I'd better switch to textbooks.. haha.. Found out a few frens just got attached recently... some broke up.. hiaz.. the irony of relationships, the bitter sweet sentiment with some rough touches to it every now & then.. I wish them well though.. This song has been running thru my mind for a very long time.. A very high song for the girls.. but an ok song 4 the guys.. Hmmm.. y dont we sing it in church anymore? Anyway, here's part of it, I've been singing it quite often these days.. Hopefully the angels wont tink I'm screeching at the chorus.. ------------------------------------------ Take me to tat place Lord Where there's nth else but me & U Longing for Ur presence I know tat You're calling me to U Here I stand & long for Ur embrace Nth else could eva take Your place Come Holy Spirit Fall in this place I need more & more of U Fill me again with the pwr of Ur spirit Lord I'm crying out for more & more of U ------------------------------------------

No comments: