It's scary.. sometimes u get so comfortable in life and you wan out... nv eva get contented.. feel u need tat kind of challenge... hiaz..... alamak..... super hard to please rite? when things are rocky.. u complain... when things get too comfortable also complain... how ah Mandy? whahaha..... think I'll just hv to be brave enough to step up and step out... hmmm..... funny talking about bravery.... most ppl think I'm very very bold & brave bcos of how I look and portray myself... but let me tell u guys... my bravery is super circumstancial k.... just tat I dont show it out only... hehe.. BF is finally here... another time of sowing and reaping... roughly I hv tat figure but God is always on time... He may change some stuff during the svc itself..... looking back at how He brought me out of the sinking pit & rescued me.... hiaz... it just brings tears to my eyes... tink I'm gonna cry alot this coming svc.... betta get ready my tissues....... oh my gosh... u knw y i'm super typing nonsense rite now? cos my bro just came back from Australia aft a month... I came home for dinner aft work & there was sooooo much food.. so ate lor... no choice ma.... I'm suppose to be slpin rite now... getting ready for work tmr... but I feel super stuffed... cant even lie down la! wha..... God....~! help!! dont wanna be a walking zombie tmr morning man..... it's gonna be a long day tmr....
No comments:
Post a Comment