Hiaz... not everything lasts 4eva... even my fav watch is also affected by this statement... Once it's gone.. it's really gone... today I accidentally hit my watch against 1 of the cupboards that was left open by 1 of the finance staff..... the sound was so loud... I was shocked & looked at my watch immediately... the next thing I knew... the face of the watch was broken... I've tried to replace the glass but none of the watch sops have tat kind of glass so it cant really be replaced..... Arrgghh... hiaz.. I was sooo upset 4 the whole day.... it's really my fav watch & it has been with me 4 like 5 yrs... tat's half a decade! some of my finance colleagues heard it... 1 of them still told me,"wha! Rolex ah!"... I was already like so upset already then she still so sarcastic... wha.... 4 once I really felt like smacking her sia.... anyway, I just ignored her & went to my cubicle to sulk... took me a while to recover fr the 'shock'..... just sat there starring at my watch 4 a full 5-10 mins... this may sound drama.... but I was really very very upset.... 5 yrs & it's really gone just bcos of 1 knock... accidentally summore! also not purposely!! every1 thinks tat the watch must be very expensive but it's not... it's brandless... it's just tat I have lots of memories attached to tat watch & it has a lot of sedimental value in it... I do shop 4 clothes & assesories but not 4 watches..... I dont shop 4 watches at all coz all along I've only been using tat 1 watch... really... funny rite? but it's true! hiaz.... really very upset... hope something betta can replace this... sorry 4 braggin guys... but I'm really very upset abt the loss of my favourite watch... HIAZzzzz.... Sobzzz.....
No comments:
Post a Comment