Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thankfulness...

Dont know whether any of u hv experienced this... Sometimes u just stop in the midst of ur busy schedule to take a look of stuff around you... In the midst of discontentment this week, I found thankfulness... thankful for the small things around me... frens, ministry, work... hmmmm.... the simplicity of some of these things I desire in my life sometimes comfort me.. It clearly shows that He's watching & caring in His very own way... when I'm alone, tat's when He's most evident in my life... Although not all things tat I desire hv come to past but I believe that sooner or later in God's very own perfect timing.. it will happen... maybe it's just stretching my faith... maybe it's not meant to be yet or not meant to be at all... maybe it's just a test of my patience... maybe it's part of a moulding process (cos there's nv a end to this)...I remember Pst saying that God is more interested in your character than your comfort... He knows wat He's doing... Yeh Pst... I sooo get the full picture... Tink I'm really a living example when it comes to this statement... not just me... but my best pals too... when u see ppl goin thru stuff (some worse than wat u're goin thru), u stop feeling lonely goin thru it all on ur own... my best frens r really awesome cgls... they really hv a great calibre of faith... some of u shld hear their stories... but they still hang in there no matter how tough it is... everytime... still loving their members to the max... really to the max... wow... I salute u guys man... it is not easy to live for Him... it has nv been... but we just gotta keep on moving... not for status sake but more for wat or how much He matters to you... Who is He to you in your life? What do you regard Him as? I would admit tat I am a very very imperfect person... ask my leaders & best frens... they know me best... they know my struggles... but I am loyal to those who have given me a chance to grow.. loyal to those who choose to rebuke me in love... grateful to those who choose to see my strengths instead of flaws... tat no matter how many times I mess up.. they just keep telling me to believe & try..... cm'on Mandy... u can do it... this phrase "you can do it".. it sounds so simple... just a very simple statement... but to me.... it means alot... it takes some1 to really hv great trust in me to actually say tat to me... sometimes it takes 10 positive statements to fill up 1 negative 'hole' made by someone who hurt u in ur life.. so take time to fill up tat hole... just like me.. time heals... I can say tat now I've recovered... I'm ready... up & going... except for a few 'punches' thrown at me every now & then.. otherwise... I'm fine... Loving once again.... He has built me up fairly well...... *closing my eyes & taking a deep breath*..... Thank you God..... I love You...

No comments: