Pheww... realy a false alarm but glad I got it all cleared today... all my jie meis were alerted for nth... I had to spend time explaining not only to ZF but to them that I AM OK.. just was very very sick... nv knew tat offing my phone will lead to so much confusion... tink no matter how sick I am nxttime.. I'll try my best not to off my phone.. no promises... but I'll just try to... hiaz... I wonder... Y didn't they call my house? My mum could hv explained to them... hmm... nvm.... they're just concerned... better to hv ppl concerned abt u than no1 caring abt u at all... tat's sad... I wouldn't eva wanna land up in tat state... I love my frens... all of them.... God Bless ya'll!!! Muacks!!
I've been falling sick very frequently these past few weeks... think it must be some viruses floating around in the hospital... so funny.... there was a flu vacination goin on (which I missed).. but they said if u take it then u will hv some side effects aft tat.... so how? take or dont take? hiaz... medical stuff r just so ambigious.... no wonder most of the doctors look "nerdy"...not all... but most of them... sorry Docs! Anyway... my temperature got as high as 39 degrees on Wed nite... on Thurs I still went to work.... power rite? I've been having fever on & off for these past few weeks... could it be adjusting to my work environment? I hope I dont take too long to adjust... I need to get on with other stuff like my assignments & doing proper reading....
No comments:
Post a Comment