Last week was Pst Casey Treat... simple sermon but very applicable.. everything's fine now.. rollar coaster passing phase... met the babes for dinner yesterday nite.. JH's bday... me, Jas, XM, Anna, JH... the 5 of us.. just hanging out like the 'Desperate housewives'... whaha.. they're gonna kill me again if they hear this.. they hate it when I use the desperate housewives phrase on them... Anyway.. we went 4 dinner at some place in Douby Exchange (forgot wat's the name of the restaurant) then went to hang out at Starbucks... all of us used our Starbucks voucher we earned from "praying for it".. haha.. so funny...
As we were laughing and talking a whole load of crap like we always do... I just looked at each of them intently... hiaz... My best frens.... wat will I eva do without them....
We're actually doing this pose that Jas does best.. her "Hallelujah!!"
Erm... we try to be photogenic after work... my eyes look kinda tired.. cos I really AM tired... I wake up 6am everyday including wkends... but God is still good.. He gives me the bestest frens in the whole entire planet... funny... my close frens aren't from my cg or ministry... they're scattered all over the place.. whahaha.. all from diff zones... but we always try our best to spend at least some time together once every 2 mths.. the one I get to see the least is XM... she's at JW...! Gosh... JH's sat expo... I seldom attd tat svc as well... then we hv Jas & Anna... same svc as me but diff zones altogether...
Anyway... Happy Bday gurl... Luv u luv u always...
No comments:
Post a Comment