Forever... wat does this word mean? wat can it be applied to? I have come to the conclusion tat nth is really 4eva in ur lifetime... only God's love is.. Today.. ZF told me some news tat was actually sth good but I took it the wrong way... hiaz.. I guess I just needed more time to do some digesting.. stayed with him & YB for quite a while during the blood donation drive... cherishing the moments.. how much more of these times am I gonna hv aft this rite? although I met my fren aft lunch to hang out... my mind was too pre-occupied so I decided to go home early instead... so many things on my mind.. everything seemed to doubtful and blurred at tat point in time.. On the mrt... so deep in thought...
I came home.. poured my heart out to God.. just felt burdened in those 2 areas.. but God is good... aft tat "cry-out"... He spoke to me in my shower... I felt peace... tat He's there no matter wat.. tat He understands... So tender... So sweet... Giving me hope to carry on thru it all.... Change is truely the only constant in life.. just gotta move with it... the change... this life... some things tat I really wish could speed up... some things tat really make me wanna turn back time.. too short... just not handling it very well now... but no matter wat... I'll still hold on...
Ran pass him today... market value went down a little I suppose.. but if it's meant to be.. it will happen... need not worry... saw him from afar... gave a huge sigh... only God can move this humongous mountain... give up? still waiting for a sign to...
Assisgnments... tons of them due this month... can I handle them? will get them done by hook or by crook.. no choice.. I wanna grad by early 2010... too draggy... it should hv been completed by this yr...
No comments:
Post a Comment