Yesterday was our last cgm as the old N116.. how do I feel? Bitter-sweet.. most of my frens will be going to another cg.. In Sept 2006, I came to N116 with Gab, Bing & Angeline... Now.. of all the 4... I'm the only one left... Gab & me have been cg members 4 like half a decade.. tat's a long time man... my best bro... Gonna miss u man... really... When I heard the news tat we were gonna multiply.. I just prayed.. Where U put me God... I'll just flow... Funny where He places... nv expected tat I would still stay in N116.. He really works in ways we cannot see.. I got the "Most Courageous Person" award.. Din expect it at all... When it was time 4 a speech... I stammered my way thru.. totally lost 4 words.. haha...... celebrated Anna's bday the day b4.. I've been slping very late almost every nite this week.. still got work till tmr (Sat)... 1 more assignment due on Mon... havent started at all... Idy says I gotto have more time mgt... True... but I'm really super packed every wk... Guess aft my probation I really gotto sit down & plan out my schedule... if not I'll always be behind schedule & will hv lots of clashes... okie.... I betta go mug... tmr's another heavy day... Sun's grandpa's bday... havent been visting him... heard he misses me.. so I betta be there 4 him on Sun...
No comments:
Post a Comment