Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The 'Hunting' Season

Yeh... it is the hunting season now in chc... but not 4 me... was just bumping into a few frens these few days & all of them asked me the same question..."how Amanda...? got some1 anot?".... here's where reality check begins... if some1 were to really fall in love with me... it will just be like Beauty falling in love with the Prince first then the Beast will subtlly appear next to majorly freak her out... I'm serious... 1st obstacle: myself... 2nd obstacle: my family... 3rd obstacle: my friends... I would say the 1st 2 areas are bigger... the tigress within & her family... it's complicated... too private to post it here... sometimes I wonder... where does this word happiness come from? God.. when U created this word, wat went thru UR mind? On Tues, I was admitted to the A & E @ Changi Hospital.. got discharged within an hr or so.. had 3 days mc... at home now recuperating.. Social services will be coming in a few days to have a talk with my family... I've an assignment due on thurs.. havent started yet... Every wk for me is a drama... so much so tat sometimes, I keep it all to myself.. not bcos i dont trust God... but bcos sometimes I'm just very very very tired of talking... all of us are not prefect... even leaders have their down times.. but it is impt tat we all climb out of that pit-hole & bounce back to our feet.. my close frens are still there... but they cant be there 4 me 24/7... only God can... I've this habit of looking at the sky during my quiettime to enjoy His presence.. I feel starring at this form of nature is 1 way to know tat there's always a God who's looking out for u.. I will be accountable after I've recovered.. tat's me... I'm deep... it takes a really very understanding person to get to know me within... If the guy is out 4 a fairy tale ending... then sorry... I'll pass.. now guys... this is my reason why I havent found some1 yet... it's very very complicated.. my life goes way past the everyday routine lifestyle of an avg Singaporean... so dont ask me y am I still not attached or y I still have not found some1? I will... in time to come but who? only God knows... I'm happy for all those around me who have found their love.... my advice... stay happy always.... work towards happiness.. Ask God for constant happiness.. cherish tat happiness & u'll be happy... most of the time...

No comments: