Have u guys eva taken the DISC personality test? I've taken one in sec sch, another one when I first started working and just a few days ago... I took another... my results... I have changed from a D.I to an I.D.. & am now a I.S.... xia was just telling me tat day... where did ur D disappear to? yes.. I feel it's gone... but perhaps for the better... I feel it's for the better... circumstances around me just change and as I moved with that change... I changed as well.. so I guess in the midst of coping & dealing with changes... I lost my D... have been thru quite a bit these 3 yrs... some1 told me tat my life experiences can definitely be compiled to shoot a drama series.. better than soap opera... whahaha... but I hv become much stronger and am thankful for tat... couldn't hv done it without HIM...
I was actually out with J one day... she asked me wat my life would be like without HIM in it... my thoughts just went blank suddenly... I had my answer... my life would definitely be meaningless... I feel it is always a joy to go thru obstacles with ppl who care... at least u know u're not alone... u have ppl to count on in times of need... these ppl are put in ur life 4 a purpose to help u out thru this tough journey.... perhaps this may b one of the reasons why I am still here today... Thank God 4 tat...
Gonna be a tough few weeks ahead.. sch, work, ministry, family, personal growth, frens... things are actually heating up now... but I believe if I hv gotten this far.. I'll carry on.. I'll keep on keeping on & I will succeed cos NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!! amen & amen to tat........
No comments:
Post a Comment