Life & death..... something everyone will have to go thru someday in their lifetime.. wat happens if u were the 1 experiencing the lost of a love one... hiaz.... unbearable huh.... these few days I've been seeing alot of my frens each experience the death of a family member one by one..... parent.. grandparent... relative..... sometimes I ask why must such things happen? Why does God allow such things to happen? It is really not easy to deal with a death of a love one... I cannot imagine how I would feel if the same would happen to me... it would definitely feel like my whole world has just crumbled down.. Just got off the phone with 1 of my fren.... her mum just passed away aft battling cancer for abt a yr or so... hard time 4 her... the longest I eva toked to her on the phone but we grew closer... her family grew closer... I'm glad tat at least some good can spring forth from a death at times... she's strong... at times like this.. I really look up to her... hiaz.. just tryin to be there 4 her now... I didn't know the seriousness of her mum's condition so I kinda neglected her... really regretting it now... so I'll try to make amends to the best of my ability... tat means I got a wake to attend tmr nite aft work.. On a personal touch, I lost my aunt to cancer a few yrs back as well.... so I kinda know how it feels but I guess every person's hurt is differentiated to a certain level beyond comparison... so I shall not compare, but the impt thing abt this is tat our faith & strength gets drastically tested... so it is a joy to grow thru life... thru it all.. we know tat some time aft all these is over.. we can finally stand tall once again and say... "I'm okay... & I'm on my way".. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment