Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shiong Shiong.. really Shiong...

Super duper shiong wk 4 me.. but the 1st 2 days of my corporate journey's not tat bad... waking up 4 the 7am prayer meeting really is shiong... dont really like to rush here & there... I leave the house at 6.30am & come home at 8pm... lots to grasp at work.. lots of clinical terms to memorize.. I do about 4 interviews a day.. 1/2hr to 45 mins each... long talks with my boss... needa meet her ad hoc demands... this is crazy... really feeling it rite now.. abit feverish... tink i betta go rest early today... this weekend I got compulsory weekend sch.. gonna miss service... sianz... just when i needed them to feed me spiritually.. nvm.. I'll bang on cg & the PMs... okie.. gonnna pop some pills then go to bed.. I seriously wonder how the SOT students do it... ppl like Gab... I salute u bro.... honestly...

No comments: