Guess wat.. when I was typing this.. my comp auto shut down... & my full blog was gone... yes... once it's gone.. it's really gone.. so now I'm trying to start over by recalling remnants of wat I tried to explain earlier.. Anyway... I watched the Beijing Olympics & I tell u.. it was spectacular.. This is coming from some1 who was ex anti "chi-nah"... In the past I even hated my own race... yes.. I know... some of u r really shocked but sad to say.. it was true... got better though when I got saved... okie.. back to the Beijing olympics... ya.. I was really blown away by the way the people of Beijing displayed all forms of art & the unity formed during the performance... although it was very China style.. the overall performance was tremendously colourful & enlightening... it's really amazing how they can put the story of China all in just one performance.. I didn't get sick of seeing it.. my butt was glued to the sofa for hours (apart from toilet breaks).. when the nations were doing the march ins.. I actually sat there to see everyone of them enter the stadium... amazing... so many countries... so many types of people... some reserved.. some super onz like me... hahaha... His creation rocks man... I liked the part where the torch was lighted by the last man... it was really cool... yes.. I'm really blown away by the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics... after tat nite.. I actually caught the women's weightlifting & basketball matches... man... these women are really tough man.. sometimes I wonder whether they're males in disguise... so muscular!! wha.... I hope to see more handsome hunky swimmers down the road when I switch on the TV.. abit tired of watching women matches.. but this is with the exception of men's weightlifting competition... I find them disgusting.. too muscular already... abit gross la I feel... the date 8/8/08 is really an aupicious date to most typical chinese ppl.. to me.. I hardly care.. but I heard in China they actually hv induced pregnancy to make themselves pregnant on this date... hiaz... the extent to wat ppl go thru & lengths they take just for making it to "kana" the auspicious date... wat's up man?! nvm.. it's just their preference & liking... wat can I say rite? just be happy... tat's wat I always tell myself... just be happy.. everything's gonna be alrite... well.. I am happy now... tmr is a brand new day for me after crossing over a mountain & a valleythe last 3 weeks or so... ambigious rite? nvm... want to know just ask me wat am I talking abt... I'll try to explain to u as much as I can... thank God 4 great supporters from peers & family... gonna be quite shiong cos assignments are coming up as well.. gonna test my discipline to wake up early everyday to go to paya lebar 4 PM starting tmrl... I will try my best... at the end of the day.. at least I tred my best... but I know I need tat so I'm willing to rise early & go 4 it by hook or by crook... I tink my "jie meis" will be there as well.. so cool to pray with them.. all mighty strong cgls with such a dynamic cg & prayer life... my inpirations... earnestly... tink these few days I really must cherish my bed & slp.. like wat I always say... cherish every single moment of ur life... whahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment