Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bitter Sweet moments...

My childhood fren Lanny's goin off to Brisbane to study.. hiaz.. 2 yrs.. really gonna miss him.. he, me, Rushy, Mizzy and sometimes Ana will always hang out together.. with him gone.. think we wouldn't be hangin out 4 the next 2yrs till he's back.. Well.. anyway.. I'm happy for him.. just gonna miss him.. oh ya.. Lanny, if you're reading this.. I hope u like all the photos I've put up.. A compilation of all our hangouts together.. Take good care of yourself my dearest Lanny Bunny! Actually I had thoughts of goin over to Monash University in Perth to complete my degree as well but finances and my soft heart really does not permit me to.. Nvm.. I'll have my chance to go Australia in future.. perhaps for my honeymoon? Just came back from Sentosa.. had cg outing there.. my members kinda got closer aft today.. we played lots of games.. volleyball, telematch, water bombs (I din get wet at all! Whooo!).. Lots of food there.. Spaggetti, beef stew, fish/sotong balls, fresh fruits, titbits (bought by yours sincerely), bread etc.. Forgot to bring 2 very impt things there.. my camera and my shades (good thing it wasn't so sunny). We prayed for good weather and God answered our prayers.. I didn't really have to spend much.. my cg members blessed me for my train ticket into Sentosa and a drink at the cafe plus a free ride home.. See.. Surely His goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.. Thanks God.. Had fun but was very tired cos the previous nite I slept pretty late.. There were 10 plus kids there.. sometimes I felt myself being a nanny.. but this is good experience.. trains me to be a better mum in future.. I know it's still early.. but I just love kids.. would really like to have some of my own in future.. Got to give out balloons tmr for Ahava aft svc.. Jas will be joining me as well.. so cool.. working with 1 of ur best fren.. okie.. gotta slp now.. waking up at 6.30am to report for choir..

No comments: