Thursday, July 5, 2007

Getting started...

Not really sure why I'm starting a blog of my own. Perhaps it's bcoz everyone around me is bloggin so I just gotta lift sth of my chest.. haha.. Anyway.. I believe it's gonna be a good start. Believe it or not, I'm a rather private person with just a few close frens who really really know me thru n thru.. 3 of them in fact.. Jia Hui.. Jasmine and Xuemin.. If you guys r reading this.. just wanna say... I llloooovveee yyyouuuuu guuyysss!!! *hugs* Ya.. things have been rather down lately.. my bro's sick in camp.. high fever I heard.. my frens around me getting so sick and down.. some getting depressed.. N me.. I can do nth to help except to pray and interceed for them.. Just had a talk with 1 of my choir fren yesterday after choir prac.. My ex helper in fact.. she told me she has been down lately.. indulging in DVDs.. not feeling like talking to anyone.. I just listened helplessly.. she was 1 of those who were there for me just early last yr aft my terrible terrible depressing breakup with my ex bf.. I cried buckets then.. but now when I saw tears welling up in her eyes, I could see so much anguish but there was so little I could do to help.. I could only softly tell her," Hey.. you were there for me lasttime.. let me be there for you now.." Have you had this feeling of wanting to help someone so bad but at the end of the day.. there's only this much you can do.. This is really a time we ought to let go and let God do the rest.. Here's trusting You and You alone God.. If You could pull me out of my anguish last year.. You definitely can work the same miracles for my love ones now.. cos You are the same yesterday, today and 4eva... There is indeed hope in You alone.. Amen..

No comments: