Saturday, July 21, 2007

Gab's back!

While I was at Ahava today, I randomly checked my hp.. 1 missed call.. Gab! hahaha.. my beloved brother Gab is back! yeh.. he went to France for a mth plus.. he's back.. I've alot to fill him in.. Started the 1st day of my new semester today.. kind of slept in class.. oops.. haha.. will try to stay awake the nexttime round.. Looking forward, I'm gonna be super duper busy, new job, ministry, frens, personal time, school etc etc.. see.. sooo busy.. oh man.. I hope I can stop to breathe at times.. Just realised sth.. My vow's ending soon.. in 3 weeks.. there's this feeling of yes! there's sth in-stored.. but yet there's this feeling of.. nah.. everything's just gonna be the same.. hiaz.. wat can I say.. mixed feelings suck.. you know in life.. things always do not go your way(speaking from 1st hand experience).. so you'll just have to go with the flow.. struggling in this area.. I always tend to question God alot.. but as time goes by, you realise that everything that happens, happens for a purpose and it's purpose is always intended cos it's pre-destined.. Search my heart oh Lord You know my every thought An open book to You I place my all in Your hands Falling at Your feet As my whole world Fades away Falling at Your feet Let my life be wholly Thine My life be wholly Thine, Jesus I love You God..

No comments: