I met my colleagues Hwee Cheng, Kevin, Doreen and Huey Min today.. They drove and fetched me at bedok interchange (said it was nearer for me). They treated me a belated farewell lunch.. vegetarian. cos Kevin's vegetarian and will forever be.. haha.. actually I don't really like vegetarian food but it was still nice though.. it was spending time with them tat mattered the most.. I really miiss everyone in the company.. every single one of them.. and I mean it. I talked to Doreen, she and I have really gone a long way..but all is well now and we have both decided taht we're not goin to let anything get in the way of our frenship eva again.. after lunch Hwee Cheng drove me home. She's really caring and will go all out for some1 she cares abt.. hope she finds a man of her dreams soon..
Azali and Judy says that it is so quiet without me in the office and they are not used to it. Many are still shocked that I left like my director Khai Pang who still came lookin for me the following day.. Heard tat many are goin to those close frens of mine and asking why is it I left.. my ans.. I have no choice!! but I just can't say anything.. My beloved boss.. oh man.. he's goin around telling ppl his version of wat happened.. geez man... I tot this was suppose to be confidential.. Nvm.. anyway.. I'm sooo done with him.. Thank God.. it's a blessing tat I'm out of AVC now... Judy called me last nite.. wat she told me really touched me and I teared on the phone (haven't really cried much aft Monday's incident).. no1 has eva told me stuff like tat b4 (only my best frens have).. I love my ex-colleagues.. it's sad to leave them all behind but everything happens for a purpose.. and I believe that there's more better things in-stored for me..
Many ppl are now on the lookout for me, emailing me, msning me, calling me.. Thought I could rest a bit for a while but everyday I'm still waking up the normal time and getting busy.. talking to ppl mostly.. my plan's somehow finalised.. really know wat I wan now.. done with tearing and pondering.. well at least now I get to spend more personal time with God (without much distractions)..
Goin to Centrepoint later to the shop & get some things done there. After tat I'll be meeting Jiahui, Jas and Michelle for dinner.. all wanna be there for me.. really thank God for such awesome frens present in my life.. I just hope I have more time to go out with all of them.. really tresure all my frens and I hope none of you will feel I've forgotten abt u.. cos I really haven't.. I love you guys. My time is really limited.. Would it be good if time ticked away slower? Hmmm... but then again.. all things are made beautiful in His time..