Went lunch with my ex-colleagues Huey Min, Doreen, Ah choo Azali and Judy at Bagus Yong Dao Fu.. Too bad it's not 24hrs.. if not I'll dominate tat place.. the yong dao fu is super good.. anyway.. glad to be able to squeeze in some time for them.. kinda miss them actaully.. they complained the office has been very quiet without me.. haha.. well at least now I know my noise is actually appreciated.. haha...
Went for a shoot at Toa Payoh after that with Weiye, James, Angeline, Carol and a few others.. got paid 20 bucks for the shoot.. not bad eh.. went to macs to fellowship for a while then off to Riverwalk for cg..
Just came back from the combined zone cg meeting.. cried buckets during ministering time.. Bro Edmund prayed for me 3 times! Geez.. I guess I really needed alot of ministering for.. funny.. after that ppl started asking me, " Are you ok? U look sick.. Ur face looks puffy and red".. Ehhh.. from what I remembered there were tons of ppl manifesting, crying and screaming all around me.. so to even ask this question.. hmmm.. man! I felt like I din even needed to tell them I've just ended a deep crying session.. it's either they're totally soaked in the spirit b4 tat and oblivious to wateva tat's around them or they totally think my swollen eyes are normal..
Anyway.. I had a good release.. have you eva felt like you had already let go of something/someone tat hurt you so much only to find out that months later all you were doing was just to supress everything? Well.. tat's how I feel rite now.. but I'll be fine.. I will come out of it eventually.. Waited till my eyes weren't tat red before heading off.. talked to an ex-leader Emily.. She and Joseph are engaged.. so happy for her.. saw Bro Tan get back together with Minghui also.. they also seem very happy together.. tot to myself, nexttime when I get attached, I will want to be this happy also.. no more crying till late nitez cos of a quarrel.. God will not allow this to happen to me again.. Amen! went to meet Jas at Ahava after my eyes weren't tat swollen anymore.. thank God for great frens who are always there for me anytime anywhere.. Dropped by Selegie, we ate Dao Huey (again).. had a good chat.. felt fine after tat.. even more determined to recover fully.. sometimes God puts ppl in your lives to help you with that.. nv need to go thru tat alone.. took cab home.. we're suppose to reach Ahava at 9am later and I'm still blogging.. "well done" Amanda..
Anyway.. I reached home.. eyes super dry.. tired but fully awake.. got a call from Jiahui.. she too was just checking on me.. hiaz.. I hope when I start my new job, I'll still have time to fellowship with my frens.. i dun want to be busy with work 5 and a half days a week and have no life at all. I'm a very fren and outdoor person.. I can't stand a work-home-school-slp schdule every day of the week.. it'll drive me nuts.. God.. enlarge my capacity!!! okie.. I better go to slmber land rite now.. it's been a tiring day.. need to rest my precious eyes.. got my new specs done early this week and my eyesight has gotten worse.. so I'd better start taking care of them.. I'm out.. nitezzZzZZzZZzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment