Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A New Beginning

I'm big time looking 4 a new job now.. initially I felt quite lost.. walked home yesterday after a full blast of events at the office and prayed out loud.. gee.. I hope no one was behind me.. haha.. anyway, it was a good prayer walk though. After tat I met Lanny, he had some dvds to pass me.. but better not indulge in them.. tat'll be sth fruitless.. Feeling much better. I know wat I really wanna do.. did nth yesterday nite except talk to some close frens of mine, my cgl and my mum... there're really a great comfort and motivation.. Jiahui said I have grown stronger.. guess I have, over the past 2 yrs. Much has happened, I just need some time to breathe.. to calm down n prepare for a new beginning.. at least somehow aft everything, I know God is guiding me thru, I'm not aloned & I'm really loved by many around me.. this really touches me.. I thank God for such favour, for great frens, colleagues & not forgetting family.. Called Meida today, hiaz.. Idy's not here (at Taiwan) so at least I had to be accountable to Meida.. told her wat happened.. we had a good talk.. she was going for a facial.. I had mine last wk.. it was good.. oh well.. wat can I say.. we're just girls.. haha.. Goin for an interview on Fri.. hope I get it.. Doin some planning now.. got so much on hand.. having a bad headache now, not sure why.. maybe due to lack of slp, fasting after not eating much yesterday, stress or my spectacles which I needed to change mths ago but haven't got the time to get it done.. haha.. anyway.. I still have much to plan for.. it's not done yet.. I got to discuss it with some people first.. this wk, choir prac's cancelled.. so tat gives me some quality time.. my mind's swirling, my bro just bought food home for me.. how thoughtful.. I just love my brothers.. mabybe I shall take a break for now and continue with it tonite.. pondering is tiring.. I'm focused but uncertain.. need some guidance.. guess all will be fine in time to come.. okie.. I'll take a break for now.. too tired, I've been thinkin from 9am straight till now... my mind certainly needs a rest..