Saturday, July 21, 2007

Precious Time

1 more week.. hiaz.. time really flies.. kinda anxious & nervous abt my new job.. another phase of my life.. another hurdle.. another blessing.. another moment.. so amny things are goin thru my mind now but I just can't seem to put them down in words.. maybe it's just me thinkin too much again.. haha.. Anyway.. I've only 1 week of freedom left.. just gotta make full use of it to catch up with my frens.. so many frens.. so little time.. I value frenship but I'm just too bz.. Tat's sad.. but I'm making an effort.. I really am.. Met Hwee Cheng (my ex-colleague)out for dinner again.. don't know when will be the next time I'll be able to meet up with her again.. she's a good colleague, fren, mentor, blesser and guardian.. she goes all out for a fren and really has their best interests at heart most of the time.. some1 with such a big heart.. where to find such a fren? hmmm... this time I took her out for dinner and it was my treat.. out of the countless treats tat she has given me.. wat is mine compares to hers.. haha.. we talked and talked.. funny when girls get together, they all tend to engage in non-stop blabber.. but it was meaningful.. cherished every moment of it.. Hwee Cheng managed to "salvage" the meaningful poster I had behind my ex-office's desk cos she said I needed it.. to sum it up the words on the poster talks abt putting everything behind you and living life to the fullest.. yeh.. maybe I really needed this poster.. I asked her how she managed to take the poster behind my desk without my ex-boss seeing it.. her reply,"don't care la.. I just take and go lor.. if your boss want to catch me then ask him to catch me on the cctv lor.. anyway I also have left tat company ma.." haha.. tat ans is so funny.. so much for salvaging my long lost poster.. haha.. Next week's all set and packed.. Meeting at least 2 frens everyday.. for lunch and dinner.. as well as my Ahava.. they're havin big events so I got to help out.. at nites will be packed with choir prac, classes, cg and meeting my "jie mei"s.. think me, Jas and jiahui r goin to work for Ahava together tmr at suntec.. My close fren in choir, Kelly's coming back from HK tmr.. she's waitin for me to fill her in abt my stuff as well.. good.. all my frens r coming back from overseas.. good timing.. Idy gave the choir helpers a "scolding" today cos of our group's attendance but after tat she gave me a present. I was a bit surprised.. she said.. "I scold.. but I still love you guys" and I gave her a hug.. suddenly realised that, yes.. I got to be burdened to do a proper follow up on my members and get them to account for their attendance and late-comings.. have been quite laid back in this area recently.. kind of feeling quite guilty now.. Amanda! buck up girl!! Just finished a coffee ice-cream my Grandfather bought for me.. yuck! but I still finished it anyway.. of the record.. I do not like coffee ice-cream.. I only fancy the normal coffee drink or ice-blends.. wat's worse.. it had nuts in it.. too many nuts in fact! sorry... I dun really fancy nuts either... this is wat I call.. an ice-cream of a kind.. okie.. time for me to Zzzzz again.. slumberland.. tmr I got to wake up at 6.30am again.. wat should I wear? hmmm.. another headache.. we'll work this out tmr then.. love you guys! signing out....

No comments: