1 of my colleague, Hwee Cheng is leaving soon.. A sad fact.. sth tat happens every now n then. Now I know that wat they say is so true, yes.. parting is such sweet sorrow.. Well Hwee Cheng, if you are reading this.. here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.. gonna miss you lots..
This week I've been listening to lots of ppl coming to me with all sorts of problems.. like their work, relationship stuff, personal life. Just finished listen to my colleague blab blab blab abt another colleague.. and another blab abt his family problems.. This is sth I really like to do (to help others by listening to them and giving them Amanda's counsel which Amanda attains from her Father in Heaven), it's always good to invest effort n time in ppl's lives but it's not always tat I have so much spare time to listen to them.. Oh man.. feeling so guilty already.. Sorry guys! I tried.. ok.. I'll try harder.. haha..
Just some reflections on this, I feel that we women tend to talk alot. Women tend to slow down and think abt their problems using more of their emotions rather than their analytical skills.. Men on the other hand tend to do more action, they always want to get problems solved fast.. get it over and done with.. that is why constant conflict often arises btw the male and female species.. Oops.. Hope I have not offended any1.. haha.. But it's true! Put wat I've said to thought.. u'll understand what I mean..
No comments:
Post a Comment