Saturday, July 7, 2007

Unpredictable...

Met my ex-colleague, Michelle out for dinner today.. it's really amazing.. I was only in my ex company for 3 mths and since then it has been close to 2yrs since we've known each other.. Still, we're able to click so well although I seldom have time 4 her and vice versa.. Truely God is awesome.. Hmm.. she shared some personal stuff with me.. and again, I found myself feelin so burdened for her.. Wat she has gone thru is very similar to me but hers is much prolonged and a little more complicated as a result of certain choices she has made.. Well, things are very unpredictable, 4 me, my future lies in His hands. I will just live it all up to Him.. Just came back from hanging out with Jiahui at my house Macdonalds.. Thank God its 24 hrs or else we would be hanging out at void decks infested with cockroaches.. Yucks! Hate them! Jas couldn't join us.. she bummed at her frens house. Kinda love these chats with my close frens.. All 4 of us are really very close, we try to meet up at least once a wk.. but sometimes Xuemin gets left out a little cos she lives a little further.. Anyway.. she'll always get updates.. so it's alrite.. we're still the unanimous 4 lovable babes.. Like wat I said earlier , women can really talk.. and I mean REALLY talk.. We tok abt anything.. sort out our thoughts together.. listen to each other, "complain", express "grieviances", plan together, share stuff together, encourage, pray together, blah blah blah... You'll nv eva get a full gist of what we do when the 4 of us come together.. haha.. but gals, you get wat I mean rite? Had a close shave on Thurs nite at cg.. my cgl, Zhifu "rescued" me if not someone from my hedious past would have come back to me right smack into my face.. Well, all is well.. I'm no longer affected by it.. it's time I move on seriously.. okie.. I know I'm talkin in parables.. nvm.. such details are not meant to be fished out anyway.. Sorry I even got here... Had a serious talk with my cgl on the way back home.. it was late.. I was a little tired but the talk was good.. I did reflect a great deal on my struggles and strengths.. determined to work on them..